Sunday, November 20, 2005

Canzone per un Gatto

This is my first guitar post. This is an original instrumental I recorded on my old Alvarez Model 5023 acoustic guitar. This instrument was my high school graduation gift from my parents and it's still my main guitar -- even after 30 years. I wrote this instrumental several years ago and recorded it just the other night. It's not the best quality, but it'll do for now. I apologize in advance for the background hiss. I probably should have used a preamp or a direct box. The pickup is a Fishman Rare Earth single coil soundhole pickup. I just plugged it straight into my iBook and went with it, along with some simple reverb and chorus effects. Please take a moment to let me know what you think. (Good, bad, or indifferent.)

» MessengerBoy @ Purevolume

0 comments: